Garden of Life Fit Bit Cookies
- 2 scoops Raw Organic Fit Vanilla
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil - melted
- ¾ cup Swerve granular sugar
- 1 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients and set aside.
- Next, mix together the eggs and Swerve until smooth, then add the coconut oil and mix again until smooth.
- Combine dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well; then add the almond milk.
- Roll dough into balls with your hands then gently flatten them and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes then let cool.
- Option: You can sprinkle a little Swerve on top of each cookie after they come out of the oven.
- Store cookies in refrigerator for up to 1 week or in freezer for one month.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket